Saturday, June 1, 2013

More random pics....


When I'm depressed I cut myself......a piece of cake.


When I hear myself eating crunchy food,I wonder if people can hear it too.


"Would you like a table?"
"No,I came to the restaurant to eat on the ground.Carpet for 5,please.


I don't trip.I do a random gravity check.


Maybe you should eat makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too.


I walk down the street with music in my ears and pretend I'm in a music video.


All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips.


Everytime I see the word "explain" on a test,a little part of me dies.


"Don't worry,the spider is smaller than you."
"Yeah...so is a grenade."


Dude,chill.It's P.E.not the Olympics.


"How old is your baby?"
"36 months."
"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY SHE'S 3 YEARS OLD!?


I'm so ready for school......to end.


That akward moment when you see a 3rd grader with a better phone than you.


me:"I want that!"
me:*checks price tag*
me:"Yeah,it's not that cute."

I hope you loved these pics!It took me hours to find all these perfect ones!Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment