Friday, June 21, 2013

Anna and Caitlyn's journey part 3

Dallas aimed the gun at my forehead and said"Who sent you?" "This weird guy sent us to get this one bomb thing from you, he said he pay us 10..." "10 thousand?!Ugh!That cheap guy.Look, I'll double it, and pay you 20 thousand if you go back and steal his weapons and bring them to me." "Hey, we can't just go back and steal from him!We just got here!" "Hey you, can I borrow your satchel for a minute?" "Why do you want my satchel?"I asked her.Dallas grabbed it from me, and made me stay right where I was.About 2 minutes later,and she gave me back my satchel.I looked in it, and there was nothing suspicous, only I did see a sewing mark on the side of it."What did she do to it?"I asked myself.Before I could say anything, she told me and Caitlyn"There is a bus waiting for you downstairs, and it will take you to Washington.When you get there,I want you to go to the state capital and take a tour.Your bus is waiting, so get going." We got our luggage from the other room, and went to the bus.Caitlyn and I started to fight over who gets the window seat, then a familiar voice said"Why don't you just take turns?" "Hey Caitlyn, it's that woman from the plane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment