Sunday, June 16, 2013

MORE crazy stuff!!

1.Going to bed and counting how many hours of sleep your going to get.(impossible)
2."Come with me to the store." "NO!" "I'll buy you something." "Okay!!"
3.My mom likes to play this game called"talk from somewhere so far and get mad when I can't hear her."
4.People complain about their looks,but nobody complains about their brains.
5.That moment when you overhear your name in someone's conversation.
6.When your teacher gives a 30 minute speech about not wasting time.
7.They say love is more important than money...have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug?
8.I always try not to look at the clock during class so time goes faster.
9.Lying in bed and wondering if it's worth it to get up and use the bathroom.
10.Looking at your friend and saying"I'll do it if you do it!"
11.That annoying moment when you get comfy in bed and realize that you forgot to do something.
12.Things I'm bad at:singing.Things I do alot:sing.
13.My daily routine:wake up, be awesome, go back to sleep.
14.That akward moment when you realize your wrong in an argument,but you just keep arguing anyway.
15.The 3 levels of pain:1.pain.2.excruciating pain.3.stepping on a Lego.
16.That risky naked run from the bathroom to the bedroom.
17.Who else dies a little when they see an old person sitting alone in a restaurant?
18.You can't stay mad at someone who makes you laugh.
19.My days are backwards.I wake up tired, and go to bed wide awake.
20.I hate when I understand something AFTER the test.
21.When somebody says to me"You just made my day!"It makes my day too.

2 comments: