Sunday, June 23, 2013

Anna and Caitlyn's journey part 4

We were on the bus for hours, then our bus stopped and toured the Hoover Dam.When nobody was looking, Caitlyn got this crazy idea to go into the control room mess around."Caitlyn, I don't think we should do that." Caitlyn just pulled me in when nobody was in there, and started pressing random buttons.I joined in and hit the "Master Station Control" buttons, and then we got in big trouble!The camera televisions showed the water starting to flood, and I yelled"What did we do?!We're going to get in big trouble for this!Caitlyn, why are we even doing this?!" She wouldn't reply, so I just grabbed her and ran out of the building.We got back on the bus, I was acting a little strange about what we just did."Are you okay?"Asked a woman behind us."Yeah,I'm just tired."I said.We kept driving until we got to the Old Faithful(popular geyser), and instead of watching it, we went into the bathroom, and I said"Caitlyn, it's a miracle!"We made bubbles with the cherry scented soap. "Cherry bubbles!"Said Caitlyn.We didn't realize how long we were in there when we used up all the cherry scented soap they had.We went outside only to find that our bus left.So we just went on a different bus.Only top find it was a bus for nouns, but seriously, who cared?We drove for about 3 hours, and we stopped at a church.Me and Caitlyn were getting hot, so we had to go inside to cool down.Caitlyn pointed out to the confession booths, and said they were porta-potties."Caitlyn, those are"-"Let's just have a little fun here,Anna!"I went into one and said"Caitlyn, you are crazy.Wait,It actually feels good in here!Go into the other one!"This one man went into Caitlyn's confession booth.I didn't hear what he said, but I heard him say later"How many Hail Mary's?" "1,000!Now hit yourself!...harder!...HARDER!"After that, we went to an art museum.Me and Caitlyn were there for only 4 minutes when I saw their bus leave."Caitlyn, we've been abandoned twice.""Oh not again!"She complained.We went outside and asked this one man"Where is Washington?" "2,000 miles that way."He pointed out.'Caitlyn,let's go!"We walked and walked across the desert.
                                          ~End of part 4~

1 comment: