Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anna and Caitlyn's journey part 5

We were walking through the desert, day and night.We went a day without eating anything, until Caitlyn saw something that looked like a cactus."Hey Anna, aren't these things supposed to have water in them?"She asked me.I looked at it, only the heat waves were messing my vision."Caitlyn, I don't think you should eat that thing.Anyway, if it was a cactus, it would have needles on it!""Whatever,Anna.""Caitlyn, no-"It was too late.She ate the plant that wan't a cactus, but looked a lot like one."Hey Anna...are we gonna die?""I think so, Caitlyn.""Why is there 4 of you?"Caitlyn asked me."If you didn't eat that plant, Caitlyn, you wouldn't be hallucinating!" A vulture flew to my side and sarted to rip my sleeve apart.Before it could, I yelled"Cut it out, you stupid vulture!"and hit it out of the way with my forearm.I got really hot, and I started to turn a little blue."The sun sucks!"I said in a dry voice.I passed out from heat, and I woke up when someone threw water on me and Caitlyn.I got a closer look, and it was the guy who sent us to Las Vegas!And he didn't look happy!He aimed a rifle at us and said"Any last words?""No.Caitlyn may have some!""Cupcakes!I just want to say it again.Cupcakes!"Said Caitlyn."Why did I send you?I meant to send some other people!"He yelled."Now where is Dallas?""She said we should go to Washington D.C. and, well, maybe she would meet us there."I explained."Get in the trunk!We're going to Washington!""Why do we need to be in the trunk?Can't we just ride in the backseat?"I asked him.
                                                               ~End of part 5~

No comments:

Post a Comment