Saturday, June 8, 2013

mall shopping

I went mall shopping this afternoon with my mom to get some stuff.I had to go around the whole place for almost 2 hours,and I was like"Mom,how much longer do we have?My legs are almost to the point where they can literally fall off!'" "We have to get stuff for your new cousin!And I have to get a new pair of shoes for myself!" She said.That's when I got an idea.Not for what she was looking for,but for ME!"Hey mom,I got an idea!" "What is that,Anna?" "How about we go to the food court,and have lunch!That will solve ALL of our current problems!" She looked at me sarcastically,then took me to Taco Bell.I totally thought she would slap me silly!It solved my problems,but not hers.After that,we went to Payless Shoe Source.It took my mom 45 minutes to find 1 pair of flats!I thought she would never find a pair of shoes.I really felt like falling over on the cold,hard ground to take a rest.Then it took us another 45 minutes to go around and look for a store that sold baby toys and whatever.I got really frustrated with her and said"Can't we just go to that baby store next to the mall?" "Well,there's nothing here.Let's go there!" We drove there,and the place was more crowded than I imagined.I ran through the crowd, and it took me 1 hour to get what I needed for my new cousin.It would've taken me 2 hours,but I suddenly remembered my soda in the car.I ran even faster,bumped into people(accidently),and FINALLY got what I needed to get!I ran way faster to the car,and checked my soda.I was relieved when it was still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment