Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Anna and Caitlyn's journey part 1

One day,Caitlyn and I were napping on the couch when Caitlyn woke me up yelling"Anna!It's gone!Anna!Wake up!I can't believe this is actually happening!GET UP!" I woke up and complained"Caitlyn,I was about to win the lottery!Do you always have to wake me up when I'm about to win in a dream?" She pointed to the place where the flatscreen tv was.It was gone!I looked around and saw an opened door, a crobar, footsteps to the tv, footsteps to the other window, and another broken window.I kept looking at it for 3 minutes and said"Caitlyn,we must find this moron that took our tv!I ran to the broken window,and I saw these 2 guys putting the tv in the back of their car.I told Caitlyn we would have to chase them down,and I started to pack supplies for our long hunt.All that remained of the tv was the remote.Caitlyn curled up,holding the remote in her trembling hands."What's your problem,Caitlyn?" I asked her."...I can't live without a tv!!!""Are we ready to GET THAT T.V. BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?"I yelled at the top of my lungs."...yes...."She said quietly."I said are we ready to GET!THAT!T.V. BACK?!!!!""Yes." I got everything,and since we were only 14 and lived by ourselves,we had to do this all by foot travel.I got everything into a wagon,and we also brought the rats and their food onto a different wagon.We walked for what seemed like 15 hours,I had little money with me,and Caitlyn fell asleep.I had to set the tent here.When I finally got it up,I got the sleeping bags,put our flag up(a pink flag with a black heart on it),and I fell asleep.I woke up the next morning,and I went to feed the rats.We got everything back together,and went searching for a cafe or something.I almost died of hunger,but then I got an idea.Eat the food I had packed.Something is wrong with me!We kept walking until we found a motel."Hey Caitlyn,I hear these things have televisions, so we can just burst into somebody's room,and watch any kind of tv they have!"We bursted into a room,and a guy(I really don't know why we chose to bust into this room) said"You're late!Anyway,I need you two go to Las Vegas, and you see this woman?"He showed a picture of a woman."Her name is Dallas.She isn't sweet as she looks.What I need you to do is to take this thing known as "the unit".It is a man-made virus that can wipe out 5 states in 5 days!So be careful it doesn't explode!I'll give you 10,000 dollars before you leave to get it!" I don't think Caitlyn was paying attention when she said to him"Actually, we just came to watch your tv." I told her that we can do this and get paid so we can buy a new tv!"I got you guys two plane tickets to Las Vegas, and your hotel room is right next to her room."
                                                   ~End of part 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment