Saturday, July 27, 2013

random post #4

1.Running to the phone and when you are just about to pick it up, it stops ringing.
2.Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by others.
3.Throwing random things at people and then acting like it wasn't you.
4.I am not hungry, but I am bored.Therefore, I shall eat.
5.That awesome moment when you find a song that you've been trying to find for a long time.
6.That sad moment when you find an old conversation between someone you don't talk to anymore.
7.That scary moment when you're in bed almost asleep and suddenly you get that falling sensation(called a hypnic jerk).
8.Sometimes I wish I could be one of my friends for a day and see what it's like to hang out with me.
9.I write the wrong date on my homework to make it look like I did it on the right day.
10.That akward moment when you realize that person wasn't waving at you.
11.That akward moment when the only thing you know on the test is your name.
12.That akward moment when you want to laugh but it's completely inappropriate.
13.Pretending to text in akward situations.
14.I wasn't aware that answering my parent's questions was considered talking back.
15.That annoying moment when you get out of the shower and realize you have no towel.
16.That akward moment when you have made eye-contact with someone multiple times.
17.That scary moment when something falls in your bedroom at the middle of the night and nobody else lives with you.
18.Hearing yourself singing in the shower and wondering why you haven't made an album yet.
19.Everything seems so much more interesting when you have homework.
20.That awful moment when you get a flashback of something you did that was SUPER embarrassing.
21.That upsetting moment when you are talking and you realize nobody cares what you are saying.
22.That moment when you shout out the wrong answer infront of your class with confidence.
23.That moment when you hit the PLAY button on your ipod, then you realize that the volume is deafening loud.BOOM!
24.I miss being 4 and not having a care in the world.
25.That awesome moment when nobody saw that completely embarrassing thing you did in public.
26.That akward moment when everyone is singing"Happy Birthday"to you, and don't know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment