Thursday, July 18, 2013

random post #3

1.I hate when I understand something AFTER the test and not before it.
2.Me:"I'm so happy!" Life:"Oh wait, hold on a minute, I'll keep that from happening..."
3.Everybody deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes.(...?)
4.Open fridge.Nothing to eat.Lower standards and repeat.
5.That stupid moment when you're so angry that you begin to cry.
6.That annoying moment when you can't find the long side of the blanket in the dark.
7.That akward moment when you trip...over nothing.
8.I don't have bad handwriting, I have my own font.
9.How to save the world:1.Make a document called"The World".2.Save the document.
10.I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.(...?)
11.Having unlimited texting...wih nobody to text.

No comments:

Post a Comment