Sunday, July 7, 2013

Anna and Caitlyn's journey part 6

Caitlyn and I got in the back of the truck, and we were sitting there for countless hours, waiting until we got to Washington D.C.About two days later of driving, I dared Caitlyn to jump out of the back of the truck while we were on the highway."I don't know, Anna.It seems pretty dangerous.""Well I guess I'll make you do it if you can't do it!And when you hit the ground, just run really fast."I pushed her out of the back, and I have to say, she was really fast.She wasn't hurt at all!The cars stopped, the guy driving was still going, and out of nowhere, I fell out of the truck.I tried to get back up, and when I did, I saw a familiar bus coming my way.It stopped when I jumped infront of it.I got Caitlyn and we went on the bus."We are finally away from that creepy guy!And Caitlyn, this is our bus!With our luggage on it!"I said.We sat down, and waited, and waited, and waited for hours.I was about to fall asleep when Caitlyn told me that we were already at the state capital!We got in there, and Caitlyn and I walked around the place looking at pictures of presidents and all that stuff.We were wandering until we stopped dead in our tracks.Dallas was standing right infront of us."I finally found you!" "Dallas, what is this all about?" I asked her. "I am responsible for putting the bomb in your purse!Now it's only 2 hours until the bomb explodes!Better find help, you weak little fool!"I told the cops about her,one guard took my purse while the other guard announced over the loudspeakers that we had to evacuate the building.We got out of the building, and it took me 2 minutes to notice that Caitlyn didn't evacuate!
                                                      ~End of part 6~

No comments:

Post a Comment