Friday, July 12, 2013

random post #1

1.I love those memories that randomly pop in my head, and have me smiling like an idiot for ages.
2.Saying "Dude" before saying something important.
3.Taking a long time in the shower because you like to stand there...just thinking about life.
4.Clapping the longest during an assembly because you're a fearless person.
5.I can't believe that I wanted to grow up...
6.That akward moment when you're alone with someone you just met.
7.*sends risky text*15 seconds later no reply..."Oh God what have I done?"
8.Friend:"So tell me about yourself!" Me:"......WHO AM I?"
9.Life is way too short to have matching socks.
10.I don't have bad handwriting, I have my own font.
11.Dear Millionaires, if you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money, because you're spending it wrong.
12.cuting down the trees, making paper, and writing"save the trees".
13.I'm not on drugs, I'm just wierd.
14.I hate when I'm trying to be serious, but then I accidentally smile.
15.After an argument, I start to think of all the clever stuff I should've said.

No comments:

Post a Comment