Monday, August 5, 2013

random post#5

1.Many people tell me to listen to my heart...but just what does "tumtum tumtum" mean?
2.That akward moment when you gently throw your new iphone onto your bed, but then it decides to bounce off three walls, hit a lamp, then hit your dog.
3.That akward moment when the package says"Easy Open", and you end up using scissors, a knife, a hammer, a gun, then a light saber to open it.
4.Have you ever looked at your best friend and thought"Why aren't we comedians?"?
5.I've always wanted to go into an elevator full of strangers and say"I bet you're wondering why I gathered all of you here today."
6.That mini heart attack you get when somebody says"Guess what I heard about you."
7.If you tickle my feet, I am not responsible for what happens to your face.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, and yes, very random post, Anna. There are quite a lot of awkward moments in life, aren't there? In this particular post, I think my favorite is #5 just because it would be fascinating to see their reactions. Did you think of all these on your own, or did you find them online somewhere? :)

    Stay safe, smart, and confident..oh, and keep up the blogging!!

    ReplyDelete