Saturday, March 29, 2014

random post#12

1. If sleep is so important, then why does school start so early?
2. Looking at a photo and wishing you could re-live that moment.
3. Facebook should change the status question from "What's on your mind today?" to "What's your problem today?"
4. So he's 19 and you're 13? That's not dating. It's called babysitting.
5. I'm not weird, I'm not a freak. There's a word for it: Unique.
6. Don't make me mad and tell me to calm down. That's like stabbing someone and wondering why they are bleeding.
7. I hate it when friends change just because they meet new people.
8. DEPRESSED? Earphones in. Volume up. Ignore the damn world.
9. Those scenarios you make in your head when you like someone.
10. Going on a field trip and realizing the bus ride was the best part.
11. Dear dreams, stop ending right when I get to the good part.
12.H.o.m.e.w.o.r.k.= Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge.
13. Say this to someone that calls you ugly: "I may be ugly, but my taste in music is better than yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment