Saturday, March 8, 2014

random post#10

1.I have always secretly wanted to pull the fire alarm at school.
2.It's funny how red, white, and blue represent freedom... Until they're flashing behind you.
3.That moment in class when you just want to scream "NOBODY CARES!"
4.Singing with your headphones on and not realizing how loud you are.
5.Hand sanitizer, helping you discover the cuts you never knew you had.
6.The elders who criticize our generation seem to forget who raised it.
7.I remember when my best friend was shy and quiet, I created a monster.
8.At least I run faster than Internet Explorer.
9.That feeling you get when you accidentally drop the food you're about to eat.
10.Shine bright like bacon, my dear.
11.People call it Valentines day. I call it the day of the week.
12.Unless your name is google, stop acting like you know everything.
13.I like saying "I love you too!" when somebody says "I hate you!"
14.You know something bad is going to happen when somebody says "Hold my beer and watch this thing I'm going to do."
15.I'm staring at my closet full of clothes, and I still have nothing to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment