Wednesday, March 26, 2014

random post#11

1. Sunglasses: Allowing you to stare at people without getting caught since 1930.
2. That sad moment when you return to your ordinary life after watching an awesome movie.
3. That akwars moment when a little kid asks me to open something and I can't open it for them.
4. If Monday had a face, I would kick it.
5. I hate when i forget something I really wanted to say.
6. I wish there was a pen that could copy and paste.
7. My relationship is like an Ipad. I DON'T HAVE AN Ipad!
8. That moment of joy when you're in a restaurant and you see your food coming.
9. Do you ever have that feeling when somebody is your friend, but you're not theirs.
10.Some people need a high-five. In the face. With a chair.
11. I don't get nearly enough credit for managing not to be a violent psychopath.
12. Procrastination? No. I save my homework until the last minute because I will be older, therefore more wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment