Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Anna's Diary Entry#6

So, I go to this after school program where these college students look after me and some other kids. Me and my friend were sitting infront of the stage, when some younger kid started kicking a ball at us. "Can you please stop?" I simply asked. He wouldn't stop. So my friend and I hid the ball behind us. He wanted it back. So the coach and my social studies teacher were walking by and they noticed what was going on. I simply explained to coach what was going on. The social studies teacher was laughing a little. I hate him. He took the ball from me, and gave it back to the boy. His name is Mark Twain. Honestly, I wouldn't name my dog that. Later, when the coach and social studies teacher left, he started kicking the ball at us again.I caught it, but this time, I got up and said "Hey Mark Twain, why don't you go write the sequel to Tom Sawyer?" I threw the ball as hard as I could. I HATE THIS SCHOOL! I just want to watch it burn, burn, burn down to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment