Sunday, May 26, 2013

spider problem(and tips on how to kill them)

So last night,I was watching a movie with my mom and dad,when my 15 year old brother ran into the living room and said"There's a spider in the kitchen!Not small,but about the size of a football!It's all hairy and red..." That's when my arachnophobia struck.I heard him rapidly kill it.He threw it away,and I thought"Just how many more spiders are there in this house?" When I went to bed,I stayed awake until like 2 a.m.So I'm REALLY tired!And scared...BECAUSE THEY COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!A few hours before we were watching the movie,I was playing with my rats,when I saw something like a male black widow,and I FREAKED!Immediatly,I put back my rats back into there cage,and cleaned the room as quickly as I could.So if you ever see a huge spider in your house,I would recommend these few steps:
1.Take a vacuum
2.Use it to suck the spider in,and don't worry,it won't clog up the vacuum because the impact will kill it.
3.If you don't have a vacuum,grab something like a bug-away spray,hair spray,any noxious chemicals.
4.SPRAY IT until it falls of the ceiling or wall.
5.Now you can relax!!!!!!
May the awesome be with you!

(awesome picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment