Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My camping trip in girl scouts

A week ago, I went camping in girl scouts.I just wanted to stay in the tent and relax, but instead, I was literally FORCED to make a fire, cook food, and do EVERYTHING!But on the bright side we got to tie-dye shirts,make s'mores (best part),and go swimming.I was a little bit nervous to swim because:
1.I am a little hydrophobic,
2.I saw a HUGE crawdad just staring at me
3.The water was COLD!!!!
I slept in a tent with my friend,Caitlyn,and her mom.I was the last to stay awake.I tried to fall asleep,but I just couldn't.I finally fell asleep at 12 a.m.,Out of nowhere,Caitlyn woke me up and said"Get up,Anna!Let's make breakfast!" I got up and said"Caitlyn,just what time is it?" "7:30 a.m." I fell back into my sleeping bag,and yelled"NOT NOW,I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP!! "I was about to get back to a great dream when she took my leg and started hauling me out of the tent...IN MY PAJAMAS! "OMG,CAITLYN!LET ME GO...okay,Caitlyn.You win the war.I'll get dressed." I got dressed,and went out there.It wasn't very long before I FINALLY got to go home!I ran to my room,and catched up on my sleeping.(And my video game playing).
THE(lazy)END!

No comments:

Post a Comment