Friday, May 24, 2013

SAD MOVIE

It's called Mask.It's a true story about a teenage boy who was born(December 4,1961) with a deformed face,and he was being made fun of a lot.His mom was a drug user,and his dad...I don't know alot about him.His name was Roy,but he was known as Rocky.How he died was one morning,(October 4,1978),one of the teachers called his mom and said"Why isn't he here today?" Then his mom replied"He's there..."Then she went to his room.She foung him still in his bed,still as a statue.She tried nudging him a little,he wouldn't move.She felt him,he was cold.Deep silence fell over her as she stared at him.Tears welled up in her eyes as she started sobbing loudly.She went into the kitchen,and started smashing things.Another true thing about him was that HE MET MY DAD WHEN THEY WERE BOTH KIDS!!!It was a warm summer day in the late sixties,my dad was just hanging out behind the bleachers at his school,and Roy was there,just chillin'.My dad said hi to him.He said hi back.Another thing on why he died so young was because he was also born with this thing that shortened his life.My dad was so lucky to see him atleast once.Also,from the movie I learned how you should be nice to people no matter what they look like,how they dress,how much money they have,their disabilities, or whatever.Because it is a SERIOUS thing!What if they died and you regret all you did and said to them?It would be plain awful.If they died and you were always nice to them,you would think"I made his/her last days happy,and I'm proud of myself." So spread the word around the world about how AWFUL bullying is!Who's in with me?But he had a few friends,but they left him.
SO TRAGIC!And this kind of thing happens everyday,so be thankful that you are healthy,happy,and have people that care about you.
~Anna
(call me sushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment