Friday, June 27, 2014

random post#19

1. I wish I had a cute laugh or the kind of laugh that makes other people laugh. Instead, I sound like a hyperventilating walrus with asthma.
2. That akward moment when you can't tell if your friend is laughing or crying.
3. That moment when someone really cute talks to you and you suddenly forget what language you speak.
4. I don't understand how some people are able to look good every single day.
5. I secretly hate those people who's hair looks perfect all the time.
6. If I had a dollar for every time I fake a smile, I'd be a billionaire.
7. I'm happiest when left alone with good food and internet connection.
8. If Monday had a face, I would punch it so hard.
9. I hate when friends remind me of a mistake I made.
10. When I don't know if somebody asked me a question, I smile and fake-laugh.
11. If a camera lens are round, then why are the pictures square?
12. That satisfying moment when you make everybody laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment