Friday, June 20, 2014

Dear Mrs. Allen#1

      Dear Mrs. Allen,
                   You used to be my 5th grade teacher, and I wonder what you are going to do now. You moved somewhere else now that you have a baby of your own. I understand you can't live here anymore because of your new daughter, but it's okay, because I want the best for you and your family. As long as we keep our hearts in touch and never forget each other, everything will be fine. I never will forget you. You were great, caring, lovable, and kind to me and the other students. 5th grade may have been quite a while ago, but I still remember every single day being spent with you. Through the pain and sorrows, you helped me through them, as I helped you through them.
      I may not have much to say right now, but I hope you understand how much I miss you. I don't know why and how, but there is some sort of bond between us, one that I cannot explain very well. We seem to be very alike, and we seem to have some of the same life experiences. You are my role model. I would like to be like you when I grow up. You are an inspiration not only to me, but the other students and people as well. I don't know how I got an amazing teacher like you, but I guess it was just... destiny that brought us together.


                                                                                      Cordially yours,
                                                                                            Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment