Saturday, May 31, 2014

random post#15

1. Daydreaming when reading then having to reread what you just skipped.
2. That akward eye contact you have with people right next to you at red lights.
3. That moment when you have a song stuck in your head during a test.
4. I hate when people don't believe me, even though I am telling the truth.
5. That annoying moment when the commercials are so long that you forget what you're watching.
6. No matter how old I get, I think I will always have to mentally sing the alphabet to see what letter comes next.
7. Deleting one 'ha' from your 'hahahahaha' because you think it's too much.
8. That horrifying moment when your friend jokingly says something about you but it's secretly true.
9. That moment when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, then suddenly the hallway becomes the scariest thing in the whole world.
10. That moment when you hear your voice on a recording and think,"Do I really sound like that?"
11. What doesn't kill you messes you up mentally.
12. That mini heart attack you get when you almost fall off a chair from leaning back on it.
13. Nothing brings two people closer than the hatred of a third person.
14. If I actually did..."live like there's no tomorrow"..., I'd be in prison.
15. Searching for something then realizing it was in your hands the whole time.
16. When someone tells a really funny joke and you're the only one laughing really loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment