Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Night It All Happened part 1

I am Anna. I am a detective at the Westwood Crime Center. One morning, one of my co-workers, Liza, came up to me and said "Anna, recently we have heard of some strange stuff going on at that old abandoned insane asylum. What was it called again?" "Mount Massive Asylum?" I said, guessing. "Yes! Tonight, we need you to go there and see what's going on at that old crazy house! We heard something about a "Project Walrider", and a doctor who gives brutal surgeries, mutating some of his patients. I heard he even kills some of them! But that's all we know. Like I said, we need you to go there at exactly 8:00 tonight! I also heard that some police went in there not long ago, and they never came out." My heart was racing and I started crying a bit I was so scared. "Oh, don't be scared. Maybe some of those crazy people will try to hunt you down or something, but I doubt you'll get that hurt!" "You're not helping, Liza!" I yelled at her. "Well, here's the map. And, the head of of the Westwood Crime Center says you'll get paid atleast $700,000 dollars!" She handed me the map. "$700,000 dollars? You sure about this, Liza?" "I am super sure!" she said with excitment. I left work at about 4:30, and sat waiting patiently until 8:00. While I was sitting patiently, I was thinking of what could happen there, and what Liza told me about that place. I was thinking "What will happen to me? Am I going to be okay? Will it be scarier than I thought? Why did they choose me to go there? Am I possibly going to...die?" I packed my detective things, and drove off to the asylum, trembling in fear.

                                                                      ~End of part 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment