Friday, April 11, 2014

Something by me#2

1. Society taught me that no matter what size I am, I well NEVER be good enough. I'll always be too skinny, too fat, too short, too tall, too this, too that.
2. There is Hell on Earth. Believe me, I've seen it far too much.
3. You cannot comprehend how much I hate myself.
4. "What is depression like?" my friend whispered. "It's like drowning. Except you see the people around you breathing."
5. Fake smiling? I'm a professional at that.
6. I am just fine. I am a daughter who hides her depression. I am a sister making good decisions. I am a friend acting like I'm fine. I am a teenager pushing her tears aside. I'm the girl talking to you. I'm the one asking you to care.
7. Happy? Me? Take a walk through my mind, roll up my sleeves. Get to know me first, then tell me how "Happy" I am.
8. People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment