Saturday, April 19, 2014

Anna's Diary Entry#7

I hate my school for many reasons. Nobody is nice, and the teachers don't care if I'm alive or dead. Sure, they care about the others, but not me. Because I'm not popular. Popularity. The only thing that matters. In this insane-asylum hellhole, popularity is excluding others, being a snobby mean person, and just making people want to kill themselves! The only people I trust here are: my friend Caitlyn, my 5th grade teacher, the only teacher that seems to care for others, and the two counselors! Well, I'm wiser than all of my teachers combined anyway, not to be mean. I don't even trust my parents! I'm the only person who takes my studying seriously, and doesn't focus on "popularity" and all that unimportant stuff. In this mental hopsital, it's either stand up for yourself and others and feel good about it, or be brutally hurt physically, emotionally, socially, and even a bit mentally. If you come to this place, you better choose. Quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment