Sunday, November 17, 2013

random post#8

1. "My memory is so bad!" "How bad is it?" "How bad is what?"
2.Looking at your friend when the teacher says "You may work with a partner." And then they don't want to be partners with you.
3.Pretending to die infront of your pet to see if it will try to save you.
4.That scary moment when you hear your parents stomping to your room and you try to think of the last bad thing you did.
5.Interrupt my sleeping and I'll interrupt your breathing.
6.The worst sight in the world is seeing your mother cry.
7.My singing sounds amazing when I have my earphones on and I'm listening to music, but when I take my earphones off, I realize I sound like a dying walrus.
8.That moment when you overhear your name in someone's conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment