Friday, November 1, 2013

random post#7

1.One person:"Your shirt is so ugly!" Me:"Don't like it?Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you."
2.My room isn't dirty, I just have everything on display like a museum.
3.Alarm clock:Because every morning should start a heart attack by startling you.
4.When I was little, "You're not invited to my party!" was the worst insult ever.
5.No teacher, I don't know the answer, that's why my hand wasn't raised!
6.How I end a class presentation:"So, umm... yeah..."
7.When something exciting happens, I randomly slap the person next to me.
8.When I wake up and stretch, I sound like a baby dinosaur.
9.Sometimes, I just randomly say hello to security cameras.
10.I always forgive people, but I'm NEVER going to trust them again.
11.School is like a jail.The classrooms are cells, the teachers are security guards, and we are the prisoners.
12.I hate it when my parents tell their friends or relatives my mistakes.
13.Depressed? Earphones in, turn the volume up, ignore the world.
14.The best things always happen when I don't have my camera with me.
15."Always stay positive"*falls down the stairs*"Wow, I went down those stairs fast!"
16.Lazy rule: If it falls, you  don't need it.
17.Dear "Cool People" they didn't name a candy after you, did they? Sincerely, Nerds.
18.Thank God people can't hear what I'm thinking.
19.I don't care if I can't sing!This is one of my favorite songs, therefore, I shall sing.
20.In the movies, they look beautiful when they wake up. When I wake up, I look like a dead possum.
21.Having a song stuck in your head while taking a test. Seriously, not now!
22.I wish I could watch my great dreams and watch them later.
23.12/12/12 is the last repetitive date anyone living right now will ever experience.
24.Five words that scare the living heck out of me when watching a horror movie" Based on a true story."
25.Never throw anything at me unless you're okay with it falling on the floor.
26.*Fire alarm goes off* Teacher: "Single file, please!" Me "MOVE MOVE MOVE, THERE'S A FIRE OVER THERE!"
27.We all have had/ have that one teacher that is always like" Don't pack up yet! There is still 7 seconds of class left!
28.Being popular on the internet is like sitting at the cool table...AT AN ASYLUM!
29.Whenever your parents leave you in the car, everyone outside becomes a dangerous weirdo.
30.Imagine if the last movie you watched was going to happen to you at some point in your life. How much trouble are you in?

2 comments: