Saturday, November 8, 2014

Short girl problems#1

1. When a shirt looks like a dress on you.
2. People holding things over your head and you can't reach it.
3. I'm used to looking up when I talk to people.
4. When people decribe you as a cute short girl and not hot.
5."Short" jeans are still too tall.
6. When people use your head as an armrest.
7. Wearing heels almost makes me normal sized.
8. Babysitting kids that are taller than you.
9. When the waiter/waitress asks you "Would you like a kids menu?"
10. Getting lost in crowds.
11. Looking like an idiot trying to get something from the top shelf.
12. When your neck hurts from looking up at people all day long.
13. Being good at basketball is not an option.
14. Calling me "Shorty" isn't cute.
15. When someone bumps into you and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!"
16. Obsessing over long legs.
17. Never being taken seriously.
18. When people think you are younger than you really are.
19. Yes, I am short. Rest you arm on my head, and I'll kick your butt to oblivion.
20. We short girls literally live on our tippy-toes.
21. Being teased about being short.
22. No, I'm not playing footsy with you. My legs are just short and don't reach the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment