Friday, October 10, 2014

Dear Mrs. Allen#3

Dear Mrs. Allen,
       Sometimes, I sit back and think how the relationship between us just somehow... strong and beautiful. It still lives today, because it's mainly throught the posts I make on this blog. Most people would be like, "Oh your blog is old!" or "Give it up, Anna!", but no way will I ever discard of this meaningful gift you have given to me. I want to inspire others, even if it's just a few people. You have inspired me to be charitable, compassionate, loving, sharing, forgiving, and thoughtful. I want to spread that. Everytime I think of you, I start to remember how you acted when you were here, and I start to be that way. Some people are like, "You remind me of Mrs. Allen!", and, well, I may not post a lot currently, but I made a little time out of my busy schedule to tell you this. I hope all is going great, and remember, I'll never give up on you. This post may be short, but I hope you enjoy it.



                                                                                                 Cordially Yours,
                                                                                                              Anna♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment