Monday, December 30, 2013

so relatable #1

1. I just want someone to look at me and say,"Wow, she's gorgeous." for once.
2. Dear teachers, if you sit me next to my friend, I will whisper to her. If you move me away, I'll shout to her. It's your choice.
3. Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess.
4. Some music videos have absolutely nothing to do with the song.
5. Why do we need school? Music: There's youtube for that! Sport: There's a wii! Reading: There's a book right there, just pick it up and read it! English: Eveything is shortened to things like idk, lol, brb. Math: that's why we have calculators. Geogrpahy: Just buy a freaking globe! History: They're all dead and they have nothing to do with yours or my life anyway!
6. Best friends are sisters destiny forgot to save us.
7. That moment when you listen to a song and it instantly reminds you of someone.
8. Have confidence, not ego. Search for love, not lust. Be classy, not trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment