Monday, December 30, 2013

Depression quotes I can relate to

1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will rip my skin apart.
2. Stop asking if I'm okay. I'm tired of lying.
3. Don't mind me, I'll just sit here, crying over yesterday.
4. Most of the time, I feel like such a disappointment.
5. Smoke, die. Drink, die. Love, die. Lie, die. Live, die. Do whatever you want. In the end, we still all die.
6. I feel like I upset some people by just being alive.
7. Why does it always have to rain on me?
8. My past haunts me... constantly.
9. I want to believe in something. Something is better than nothing.
10. I'm trying so hard to be a better person.
11. If you could read my mind, you would be in tears.
12. I'm often silent when screaming on the inside.
13. I feel so empty, yet I feel so much pain.
14. Someone out there just may feel the exact same way I do.
15. Reality depresses me. I need to find fantasy worlds and escape in them.
16. My silence is just another word for my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment