Friday, August 8, 2014

Dear Mrs. Allen#2

      Dear Mrs. Allen,
                  How's your summer vacation going? Mine's okay, I guess. I can't believe it's almost over with. I've done absolutely nothing productive most of this vacation, but what have you been up to? I only have a few days of summer left, and then I will enter 7th grade. Time flies, doesn't it? I may never see you again, but I will never forget you. I'll never forget anything about you. Your kindness, your beauty, your intelligence, especially your wisdom. I don't have a lot to say right now, but I do hope you get how much I miss you.


                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                         Anna ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment