Sunday, January 12, 2014

Anna's Diary Entry#3

Well, tomorrow is the day I start using my new schedule. I feel okay about it, but there's one class I am horrified of! Physical Education. I've always been made fun of for doing something wrong, they would shout evil-hearted things like"Do something right for once in your life, retard!" And it's so EMBARRASSING! And I always do things wrong! That's why I'm always chosen last by the other kids. I've never enjoyed this class my entire life! They say your P.E. clothes are supposed to be the school colors(My school's colors are blue, white, grey, and black.), BUT WHY WOULD I EVER SHOW ANY RESPECT FOR THIS... MENTAL HOSPITAL?!?!? The people at this school are practically INSANE! Well, I better go to bed now. Goodnight.
                                                        ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment