Sunday, September 1, 2013

Anna's Diary entry#2

9/1/2013 8:30 AM
So far, middle school was fine.But I have to say, the first day was really hectic.I had to go to my locker a lot of times!My favorite class is art class.It's the only place in the school where I finally feel okay!And this weekend, I had a sleepover, wich was fun, but I got into a few disagreements with one of the girls.BIG disagreements!But I still had fun.We ate ice cream, made pizza, watched movies, and went to bed at, like, 1 in the morning.Then later that day, I went to my friend's party.It was My Little Pony themed, because everyone that went there LOVED LOVED LOVED My Little Pony(you should really watch My Little Pony)!We ate a cupcake-cake, and got to ride some really cute horses!It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment